Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My first day at Mother Goose group

I went to my first Mother Goose group yesterday. Luckily, it's at the Child Development Centre next door, so Mommy doesn't have far to carry me. I was the youngest of the six babies there, but I was the cutest by far.
Apparently, everyone sang a lot of songs like "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "May There Be Sunshine." I say apparently because I slept through most of it. I woke up early in the morning, and I was tired. But I was awake long enough to notice Mommy has a really nice singing voice, and that I can't wait to play with all the toys like the older kids.
Daddy says I should stay awake and participate so that I develop my social skills. We'll see. Right now, I got all the social skills I need in my cute face. Just today, I had all the ladies at Daddy's work all over me. All I had to do was open my eyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home