Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanksgiving



Grandma and Grandpa McAdie and Aunt Heather and Aunt Emily came to visit Saturday. They brought me lots of new clothes, and a playpen. My favourite was a plaid shirt with a matching T-shirt with a badger on it. Aunt Emily saw lots of badger crossing signs on the drive up, and thought it would be perfect for me. I can't wait until I can fit into my shirts; it's plaid, so I'll look just like Daddy.
They also brought a pumpkin suit. Hopefully Mommy and Daddy will just put me in it for Halloween! Grandma also brought me a snowsuit, but it's way too big for me right now. When I'm older, it will keep me really warm.
They also brought a playpen (maybe Mommy and Daddy are right; maybe I am spoiled). And Daddy used some of Grandma Mac's gift card to buy me a baby gym. Pretty soon I'll feel like grabbing at the toys hanging from it.
I think everyone had a good visit. Everyone held me lots; and took care of me while Mommy had a nap. Mommy and Daddy actually left me for an hour to eat lunch. I didn't mind, because Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Heather and Aunt Emily took good care of me.
Daddy taught Aunt Heather and Grandpa to play Wizard. Grandpa won. Daddy calls that beginner's luck. They also watched The Wizard of Oz and some of a Canucks game.
I was a little jealous that I couldn't eat any of the delicious food the McAdies made - turkey and two kinds of stuffing and squash puffs and apple pie. Maybe next year I can have some too.
At the next big holiday, I'll get to see Graandpa and Grandma Mac - and I'll get to go on my first plane ride and see my first Christmas tree! I'm a lucky boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home