Monday, December 25, 2006

My first Christmas






Today was my very first Christmas, and boy was I spoiled! I got tons and tons of nice clothes, and books, and ornaments. Grandma Mac coss-stiched me a picture just like Daddy's, and Nana made me ceramic baby shoes and a beautiful, colourful quit. I even got a train, where each car is a letter of my name!
Mommy and Daddy opened my presents for me, because I was sleeping. But I've already worn quite a few of my new outfits.
Mommy and Daddy say they were spoiled too, with a beautiful picture of Peggy's Cove, and games and a clock and all kinds of neat things.
Later, I got to meet Carrie. I liked it when she held me. And I liked sitting with Grandma Mac during dinner. Every time she tried to eat, I watched really closely. I can't wait until I can eat real food too.
Later, Uncle Andrew taught Daddy how to play euchre, and I helped hold the cards. And Grandma Mac read me some books. After that, I brought Daddy money so he could play poker with his brothers and Dad and Carrie and Uncle Bruce's and Uncle Tim's friends. Daddy was third-last out out of nine players.
We go back to Williams Lake early Thursday morning. I'll be glad to be home and get my schedule back to normal, but I sure did like my time in Nova Scotia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home